Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
TDMCOMS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of querying for a quote or other purposes (including: Name, Company, Phone, Email and Message)
Using personal information
TDMCOMS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- contact you regarding your query or information provided in the message field;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where TDMCOMS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TDMCOMS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TDMCOMS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
TDMCOMS will store all the personal information you provide on a third party secure server.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
TDMCOMS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to [email protected]